Friday, May 14, 2010 | By: Reenie

Can I borrow your Time Machine?

My colleague Jan, while walking with me from the tram stop to office one early morning, was saying how ‘sad’ it is that we live from day to day Monday to Thursday waiting for Friday. We laughed it off then, but thinking through now- I don’t know if it’s ‘sad’ or if there is a better word that says what it exactly is... but it surely does not sound right...

A little voice tells me that life should not be like that... life should be something we live every day, not just on weekends.

..... but that’s my gypsy’s soul talking; my accountant’s brain though, has learnt better- it now knows how limited you are if the colour of your passport is green, it knows that you have to try harder if you were born in a less affluent country that does not speak the same language as the 'rest of the world'- but I don’t want to dwell on all that ‘negativities’ now.... it’s Friday after all!!

Yes, it’s Friday! It’s my happy day! Yippie!!!

... now- let’s come to the point- have any of you got a time machine that will fast forward the time to 6pm? Just asking... :P

5 thoughts:

Agnes said...

Life is what we make it, Reenie. Happy Friday gypsy soul :-)

fickleinpink said...

we live the life we choose...

beautiful!

thanks so much for sharing...
happy weekend!

xoxo, fickle
cruisin'

Reenie said...

@ Agnes,

Yes, I agree... it is. Happy weekend to you too, Agnes... hope you're enjoying those nice and sunny beautiful long days :)

@ Fickle,
No worries mate. My pleasure :). Thank YOU for stopping by... and I agree fully- we live the life we choose indeed. Happy weekend!

Huffle Mawson said...

Hi Reenie

I saw on Sherkhan's blog you were looking for mum and dad of cats blogs to follow, mine is http://lifeisfullofnuts.wordpress.com/

Also, when Huffle tried to leave a comment on Sherkhan's blog, the comment box pops up but the button to click on to post the comment won't show up. So if you're not getting any comments there, that's why. Another friend who had this problem solved it by having the comments in a pop up window.

Cheers
Tracey (the Huffle mum)

Reenie said...

@ Tracey,

Thanks so much for bringing that to my notice! I have now fixed it... and also thanks for the link...

Have a great Sunday!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails