Saturday, May 8, 2010 | By: Reenie

Find me in the Ga-Ga Land

Can someone tell me why the tunes that get stuck in your head are not the ones that you’d rather have?

I, for example, have a Lady Gaga number stuck in mine... and I can’t believe I’m actually admitting it! Oh what the hell... so, I have Lady Gaga stuck in my head and I have nothing against Lady Gaga, but I’d rather have some other tune in my head- if you know what I mean? Like say... umm... maybe ‘The Doors’?

And guess what was stuck in my head last night: Kylie Minogue- with her ‘Can’t get you out of my head'. YES, and with every bit of that ta na na tanananana..., THAT- my friends- is something I can totally assure you of!

Can’t we really not do a thing about this whole phenomenon?

No?

Yea, thought so.

So there- since I love you all so much and I’d just LOVE to have you all in the ‘Gagaland/ K-land’ with me, I leave you with this:



Please listen to this and please please please join me here; otherwise it's getting way too lonely in Gagaland, or K-land- wherever the hell I am at the moment :)

6 thoughts:

Agnes said...

I know!!! It's crazy!!!!

I once had that Kylie M song stuck in my head for a week!!

Reenie said...

@ Agnes,

A week?! Oh dear. I can see that happening to me, too.
'Ta-na-na-tanananana-ta-na-na.....'

Agnes said...

LOL. Ironically, the title says it all: "I can't get you out of my head....." so there you go :-)

Reenie said...

@ Agnes,

Haha... how true... :)

david said...

wow, this happen all time with me with brazilian samba. Not the samba of Bebel Gilberto, with muiscs like So Nice but with more local ones like Rebolation. It's insuportable!!!

I like Lady Gaga, is a pity that you do not like her :P

Reenie said...

Well, she's actually better than many... but no, not a favourite :P

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails