Sunday, May 2, 2010 | By: Reenie

How I wish everyday was a Sunday...

I am re-reading the 'The Book of Questions', after being reminded of it while walking in the rain a few days ago.



..... then today being a Sunday and as a result of which- me doing nothing much else other than tossing up some spaghetti so as not to starve to death, (re-)reading that wonderful book and contemplating about what to put down on my blog today that will explain this weird state of mind that I am in...

Then, I decided I don't have to. I mean- isn't that the beauty of blogging? That you are free to leave it absolutely alone every once in a while?

... So that being said, I'm going back my lazy Sunday with my book and my cup of steaming hot masala tea....

But while I do that make sure you remeber to stay well, my friends :)

4 thoughts:

Agnes said...

Sunday is the best day of the week.

Reenie said...

@ Agnes,

Yes! And Saturdays too... and Friday evenings!
Haha...

Maya said...

and i wrote some years back:-
सोमवार तो होता ही है बेकार
मंगलवार को काम का बुखार
बुधवार तक हो जाता है बुरा हाल
गुरुवार तक मूड खराब
फिर आता है शुक्रवार !
ले आता है खुशी और प्यार
बीत जाते हैं झट से इस खुशी में
शनिवार और इतवार !
शुक्र है, शुक्रवार है !!!

Reenie said...

@ Maya,

Translation?
I'm guessing that the script is Hindi, but I- unfortunately- don't understand, read or speak the language.
I appreciate the comment and absolutely don't mean to be disrespectful, mind you- it's just that the country I come from, has a different language....

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails