Friday, June 11, 2010 | By: Reenie

Here comes the sun, little darling... it feels like years since it’s been here...

To combat wet clothes, cold and rain- we finally bought a dryer. We were tired of running out of wearable clothes, as none that we wash were EVER drying, there is just no SUNLIGHT to help us out here (no thanks to you, Winter!). Take this morning for example, it took me 15 minutes to find a DRY decent top to wear with my jeans! Don’t you just HATE it when it happens, especially when you know that you could spend those 15 minutes SLEEPING, that too on a COLD MORNING?

The kitten, though, is very suspicious of this newest addition to the house- and we often have to pick him up to oblige to his ‘meows’ so that he can have a ‘sniff’ at it from the protection of our arms in case the ‘dryer attacks him’... [Awwww! My poor baby] !. I say- whoever that says they don’t like cats, has never seen one from close. No, seriously. How can you not love a cat is beyond my every understanding...

In other news, I miss the Sun :)... and even though this winter will last for the next 4 months, I am only a few weeks away from a Summer. I was never too fond of that particular ‘flavour’ of Summer, and I’ll probably start complaining as soon as I the humidity touches my skin... but right now I’m focusing on the mangoes, lichies, watermelons... and more mangoes...

And after all, there will be sun! Did I tell you that I miss the sun?

[In yet another news, Monday is a public holiday here in Australia... LONG WEEKEND YAAY!]

2 thoughts:

Ally said...

i love kittens. so sweet, enjoy every minute of your little fur baby, they grow up so fast and become big lazy blobs. hee hee, we love our cat, but often joke about how we miss when she was tiny and could fit into our palms, etc.

i wish we could trade places, i can't wait until winter , we have just begun our hot and humid season in the nyc area.

Reenie said...

@ Ally,

:)

My kitten is now 1.5 yrs old... TECHNICALLY he's not a kitten anymore, but a full-grown cat... but to me, he will always remain a kitten :)

Oh yes, I so wish we could trade places! I want my SUMMER back!!! Haha!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails