Tuesday, June 1, 2010 | By: Reenie

Snap!

I had a terrible past few weeks. Absolutely terrible!!!!

But then, it is expected that for an accountant- that the closer to June you go, the worse it gets. My ‘thought of the moment’ is that I’m only too happy that June is a month I do not need to 'do', that June is ‘accrued’- and that probably the worst is over... for a year at least.

Please pardon my accountant’s rambling; but in my defence- when you have a month like I did, it is not easy to just ‘snap out’ of it in seconds. The last few weeks has seen me as a headachy insomniac, sick of numbers, mentally exhausted with random mad-girl bouts... in short, I have not been very well :)...

I’ve been popping pills in me more than I popped food, and still the pains just won’t go away. There were days when the only food I had was a little bowl of honey flavoured oatmeal and about 10 mugs of masala chai. Hunger was an alien feeling kicked out of my system by stress.

But today, after weeks- on June 1- I’m craving for FOOD; that should be a GOOD thing.

On a random note- I think one of these days I need to make some fish chops; spicy and herby- smelling of lemongrass. Yum, even the thought of it is lovely!! Does anyone have a fish chop recipe that I could perhaps use?

2 thoughts:

WarmSunshine said...

I'd gladly give you the recipe if I had it myself :P

Reenie said...

@ Mehreen,

I am googling it, as we speak ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails