Friday, June 4, 2010 | By: Reenie

Yup; I’m facing it- it’s Winter...

... but of course, I got myself some incentives first.... in form of a few of those black, thick, patterned and stylish leggings.

I thought, since the next 6 months will be cold- there’s no way I am ‘not’ going to wear skirts for such a long time! I always preferred those fitted work skirts over work trousers anyway... I think they suit my hourglassy frame way more than trousers do.

Yea, I flatter myself on a regular basis- as you see, it is evident here... actually, no- not really, I don’t; but we all have our preferences for many reasons right or wrong and- similarly- mine would be SKIRTS over TROUSERS any given day.

Just out of curiosity, though- given a choice which one would you mostly go for? Skirts, or trousers?


[On a rather unrelated note, here is a photograph of Crazy and me that I had always liked and wanted to share. *Hi Crazy!*]

10 thoughts:

WarmSunshine said...

skirts :P

Reenie said...

Skirts 2, Trousers 0.

;D

Arti said...

Well lets take the count to 3 :)

My Yatra Diary...

Reenie said...

Happily, Arti :)

fimbrethil said...

I prefer trousers myself.

I love the picture!

fimbrethil said...

I prefer trousers myself.

I love the picture!

Reenie said...

@ Fimbrethil:

Thank you, Ellie :)

Reenie said...

The count is now: Skirts 3, Trousers 1 :)

I'm doing it just for fun, btw. Just thought I'd clarify that I love and appreciate the differences between two individuals.

simz said...

ermmmm trousers...cos i tend to be a bit of a guy and always end up sitting with my legs up...and no, not daintily tucked away under me either...lol...but for formal occasions i'd take skirts of course!

p.s. LOVELY pic!!!

Reenie said...

Skirts 3, Trousers 2 :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails