Tuesday, August 10, 2010 | By: Reenie

Colour Contastic

I am contesting in the ‘What is your best blog post for July?’ on The Colour Magazine.

What can I say? I was so tempted to give it a try! I always loved writing and I figured that it will certainly not hurt to get some exposure for what I love doing!

The post submitted, has to be a July one and the one I chose to submit is The Time Between. As I see it- regardless of who wins and who does not, it will be interesting to see the results and maybe discover some quality writers whose blogs I may enjoy reading... right?

... so there I go- do wish me luck, will you?

10 thoughts:

WarmSunshine said...

yaaay another player!! :)

and you chose for a good post... it's heart felt indeed! good luck babes!

Reenie said...

@ Mehreen,

... and good luck to you too, hun. I wanted to leave a comment in yours wishing you luck- but then I see you did not leave a room for it there...

Yaay to us! Cheers!

Kea said...

Good luck, Reenie. I thought it was a fabulous post!

Kea said...

P.S. Not liking dough of any sort, cake or chocolate would be a "blessing" to me! LOL! Too bad I can't say the same!

Reenie said...

@ Kea,

'Blessing'?! Do you know the bullies us minorities (meaning- the dough. cakes and chocolate-hating society endure?)

No wonder I turned out 'weird'!

Agnes said...

Good luck Reenie :-)

Jacqueline said...

Cool photo!...Best of luck in the contest, it's great you entered!...I like your writing and if it's something you really are interested in persuing, you should definitely keep entering contests because you are talented, Reenie.

Me-Era* said...

:) good luck.

Reenie said...

@ Agnes & Meera,
Thank you :).

@ Jacqueline,
I can always count on you to lift my spirits up! You are very biased, honey but 'Thank you!'

CATGIRL !! said...

Hey dear! I am a female MBA from Karachi, Pakistan. Honestly just browsing through good blogs to find smart writers like you to talk to me on various issues. Nice blog outlook and interesting write-ups.i just subscribed to colour mag to take part in next month's contests!! I write on issues related to society, religion as well as some funny stuff. Click on this blog >> The Emotional Lava
I hope u can be a follower- if u like my blog? And don’t forget to comment please !!
Best of Luck for ur blogging.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails