Sunday, August 29, 2010 | By: Reenie

In My Bright Red Dorothy Shoes :)

As it seems now, life is going back to ‘normal’... with the kitten back home from the clinic, a Sunday night in dreaded anticipation of a Monday morning, cooking something out of a sudden whim (I do that often- today it was mushroom sauce, paired with some smoked chicken and boiled pasta with LOTS of pepper!), a glass of cold milk and many cups of tea...

Did I hear you say ‘boring’? Perhaps ‘normal’ is boring for most people. Not for me though, not usually and definitely not this week. This week specially, I welcome ‘normal’ with open arms- with a red carpet too- if that is what it takes. In my crappy last week, I have craved for any sort of ‘normalcy’ so much that I’m almost ‘giddy’ today in anticipation for ‘getting my way’.

Yes- life is perhaps slowly coming back to ‘normal’... slowly; and meanwhile- amidst many episodes of learning and unlearning, pluses and minuses, debits and credits- I am readying myself for the journey that lies ahead- armed with the red carpet... to lure ‘Normal’ my way and to ‘find my way home’...

... I now know that it takes more than just three taps of those Dorothy shoes and a magic spell of ‘thereisnoplacelikehome’... to actually find one’s way home...
Related Posts with Thumbnails