Thursday, September 30, 2010 | By: Reenie

Ankular

My ankle is still ‘healing’...

... and I have opted to wear those flat ballet style shoes meanwhile.

Trust me, I am not exaggerating when I say that those shoes are so flat that you can actually feel the texture of the floor underneath. There is a reason that I had absolutely forgotten that I had a pair of those after I bought them some time last year. They feel so weird!

To be fair- they are not all that bad... but they not only bring out my ‘petite-ness’, they even highlight on it. Why... yesterday at the work lunch room, my buddy Stevie actually shouted out loud enough for EVERYONE to hear:

‘Hey Reenzie, I never realized that you were so small! How cute!’


Well, I know- that IDIOT (though adorable) friend of mine!

But then, it is true, after all. I am 5 feet and 2 inches tall and weigh 51 kilos- I guess I am ‘small’... but at least he said ‘cute', if only to make me feel 'less' small!

Stupid ankle.

[Image source: Internet]
Related Posts with Thumbnails