Thursday, September 2, 2010 | By: Reenie

Black & Blue

Some days I forget easily... and on those days, I’d like you to remind me please...

... that giving up is not an option.

... that fighting back and keeping on trying is the only way- over and over again, if necessary.

... that I have done it before and I can do it again.

... that even though the ultrasound results showed things not fit for a cat as young as my kitten, we need to fight... we need to keep at it. We need to get it right.

... that giving in to the floodgates will do me no good.

Remind me please... you will do me a big favour by telling me to get my sh*t together and ‘man up’... because on some days performing those simple acts that may be categorized as signs of ‘manning up’, are not so simple.
Related Posts with Thumbnails