Sunday, September 5, 2010 | By: Reenie

I just need a compass and a willing accomplice...

I realize I needed a weekend like the one I had this time... a weekend to tend to my inner hermit, to heal, to rejuvenate... hence- I stayed in watching the silly storm from the window, cooked a few things, cleaned the house, fussed over the kitten not having his food mixed with 2 different medicines fast enough, browsed through a lot of blogs and even found a few I could follow...

I apologise if I seemed far-away. I know some of you were concerned.

... and for those of you who were- here is the news: the kitten’s ultrasound showed Cholangiohepatitis (a liver disease) on top of Pancreatitis and it is still not at a level that one can be comfortable about... but it is imperative that I need to ‘hang on’ and ‘jump the hurdles’ and a little ‘me time’ can take one a long way; or so I hear...

All I know now is that it is just a beginning of a journey with many medicines, blood tests and ultrasounds, a cute fluffy kitten and many shaved patches of furs... and an episode of our lives... and I, for one, need to be ready with my bullet-proof vest and shield... albeit for lack of any other option... to step out to the real world to fight, fight and fight... and bring my world back in order. I intend to do just that.

In other news- it was a rainy weekend over here... but I hope tomorrow is a sunny day :).

[Title Credit: Crystal Ball by Pink; Photo Credit: Crazy]
Related Posts with Thumbnails