Monday, September 27, 2010 | By: Reenie

Take these shoes and make them fit

Oh well... I twisted my ankle this morning while coming to work. I know. Ouch.

Granted that today was a rather chaotic public transport day, that I had high heels on, that I might have had some U2 rhythm passing through me from my ears to my feet, that it was before the time of the morning when ‘cognition’ finally kicks in, or that it was not really my fault that the escalator had stopped suddenly with a jolt...

... the fact remains- my poor hurty feet cannot serve me today and neither can those lovely impractical shoes that I had on; and not to mention, every time I try to move my foot? There I go again: Ouch!

I guess it calls for a day easy on my feet (which is mostly fine), a mellower playlist (or not... I love U2 way too much!), a designated driver, and less number tours to the downstairs coffee shop (this- of all things- HURTS, mate... this hurts BAD!)... What? I have ALL my priorities figured out and in place, don’t I? Hehe.

In other news, I am having a limpy LOVELY day, LOL! How about you?

[Title Credit: Yahweh by U2]
Related Posts with Thumbnails