Tuesday, September 21, 2010 | By: Reenie

You know I took the poison, from the poison stream... then I floated out of here

I have suddenly gotten so busy that it’s almost hilarious; I said ‘almost’, mind you...

... somewhere between drowning in CPA paperwork, work work and work, the debits and the credits, options weighing, the rain, the headache and the sinusitis- I have misplaced ‘dear old life’.

If you get to come across my ‘dear old life’- can I request you to please return it to the blogosphere....? Hehe.

In other news- work is very stressful these days, Crazy’s university now has one of those envy-worthy mid-sem breaks and the next public holiday is not before November... looks like that is when I will finally get to resume my task of finding where ‘dear old life’ is hiding away!?

... till then, holding onto my ‘rapidly shrinking in supply’ sense of humour to compensate seems to be an option... of course I live in naive hopes that it will not run out!

What? I can hope, can’t I?

[Title Credit: Running to stand still by U2; Art Credit: My lovely matie, Veggie]
Related Posts with Thumbnails