Wednesday, October 6, 2010 | By: Reenie

Cappuccino please, extra strong, no sugar. Thank you.

With the new daylight savings timing here- what was 5am last week is 6am in this one and (unsurprisingly) my brain these days is still sleeping when the alarm goes off at 5am 6am.

My usual-favourite ‘masala chai’ from the downstairs coffee shop is not quite ‘cutting it’ these days – I am now going for extra strong cappuccino instead. That should tell you 'something', right?

Well... take this morning for example- when I saw my colleague Adrian running to catch up with my steps- instead of saying ‘Hey Adrian’, I said ‘Hey Joe’... and then spent the rest of the 2-minute walk to our desks absolutely shame-faced and muttering under my breath... Shall I add that 'Adrian' was rather amused?

... but please tell me now- who the hell is Joe?! Even now after so many hours, for the life of me, I cannot remember a single 'Joe' that I know personally (surely that cannot be the case?!) and it's not even 'morning' anymore!

Related Posts with Thumbnails