Sunday, October 10, 2010 | By: Reenie

The more things change, the more they remain the same...

I am missing that lake today... the one inside my university campus- where I’d lay on my tummy and spend the class breaks studying, doodling, sketching or watching white ducks swimming on the blue water...

Now that I think of it- that was when I found a part of myself- until that time, I had never truly known the comforts of my own company, or the beauty 'silence' held... that lake taught me those things...

... or maybe it was I who did- with some help from the lake... explains why I did not want anyone else to find me there, because there just wasn’t a polite way of saying, ‘shut up’. There still isn’t but I’m giving it a try.

I am missing that lake today... to sit at that same spot and watch the waves and the ducks... and if anyone would like to join in- I am not bothered as long as they would not want to share me with me... I want all of myself with the lake in that serenity. That's all.

On a related note, thanks to Meera for getting me all tangled up in nostalgia. Well done, you! LOL!

[Image source: Internet]
Related Posts with Thumbnails