Thursday, October 14, 2010 | By: Reenie

My Ailing Brain...

If you are ever running on ‘limited mental capacity’ like I am at the moment (Hayfever, Dang!!), I recommend you read/ re-read the ‘Winnie the Pooh’. Trust me, it does have some therapeutic ingredients to cater an ailing brain :)

That is what I did through the evening yesterday- enjoying thoroughly and reading parts out to Crazy sometimes and literally laughing out loud from time to time. Well, in my defense- Crazy laughed too, so I am not the only one who's retarded!!

Here’s one of the parts that made us laugh loud enough to wake the kitten up from one of his catnaps:

Christopher Robin said you couldn't be called Tresspassers W, and the Piglet said yes, you could, because his grandfather was, and it was short for Tresspassers Will, which was a short for Tresspassers William. And his grandfather had two names in case he lost one- Tresspassers after an uncle, and William after a Tresspasser.

Hehe. Leads me to a series of questions though: Do you also like children’s books? Did you like children’s book when you were a child... or did you, like me, started to truly appreciate them after childhood was long-past... and finally- perhaps the silliest one of them all- do they ever make you wish that you lived inside a story? :)


[Image Credit: Internet]
Related Posts with Thumbnails