Saturday, October 16, 2010 | By: Reenie

A Postcard from Tampa


Happy 100th Reenie!!!


Reenie's note:

The postcard (go on, click on it to biggify!) is from my fellow blogger and friend- Agnes; as she graciously agreed to guest post for my approaching the 100th post in this blog- she did it by creating this unique postcard. The more I look at it, the more I love- especially appreciating the thoughts put in each little thing in the card... Rest assured, the postcard has found the 'correct Reenie'- and with such precise instructions- it could never not!

I bet no one here is surprised that I absolutely want those stilettos RIGHT NOW :)! Hehe.

For those who would like to know, Agnes writes here- and I highly recommend you read this, this and this post by her in the recent times. I specially like them; I think you may too.

So... what do you think? ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails