Sunday, October 24, 2010 | By: Reenie

Three seasons, One week...

Melbourne is recently going through a phase of season-indecision... one day it is Spring, the next- Winter and right on the next it is Summer...

On the days of Spring- I put on a light jacket and enjoy the life in nature, on the days of Summer- I would feel the sun on my face, walk by the beach and feel happy; on the days of Winter- I would brood and in an effort to feel better- perhaps get a pedicure ... :)

... and while the seasons were changing, deciding, fighting amongst themselves- with Winter winning the most of the battles- life, of course, went on and with each day we forgot a little bit more how Summer felt...  and how it feels to have a scorching sun biting on your skin...

Yesterday Summer finally decided to show up at our doorstep along with the discovery that the air conditioner in the car is broken; it was so cold for MONTHS that we did not get to realize that what we did not need for many months was actually broken all this time...

Well... I am a Summer girl and the drive home put a smile on my face; and even while making that phone call to the car mechanic- I knew what 'Priceless' meant... and the sun burning on my skin can be one perfect example of just that :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails