Thursday, November 11, 2010 | By: Reenie

In My Element

Split ends, ungroomed eyebrows, dark circles, tired eyes... but a happy heart despite...

... because while the nail polish of my fingers and toes are chipped off- they were well-soaked in salt water for long enough to make it all okay.

I am of the opinion that saltwater is amazing- be it in form of ocean water, tears or sweat. I think there are a very few real problems on this earth than at least one form of saltwater cannot solve; don’t you?

Water is my true element; it is like an ointment to my brain. Yup, it is! What do you feel is YOUR element?

On a semi random note, I plan to catch-up with your lives tonight {by which I mean I plan to open the G’Reader after DAYS and face those scary unread items are ready to stare right back at me! }... G-r-e-a-t!

[Image credit: Vegetable Assassin]
Related Posts with Thumbnails