Sunday, November 21, 2010 | By: Reenie

Like slipping Sand

Where HAVE I been, you ask? I know. It has been a while that I have not been here, even when I have made an half-arsed effort to make a post.

You would agree that there is a difference between having a presence and being present, right? I have made a few blog-posts in the past weeks... but I have not been here really- work has been busy, lunch times have been lonely, the weather has been muggy and depressing and somewhere along the line- I have let part of myself slip away from my grip.

This morning, when the sun fell directly on my eyes and I could sleep no more- I suddenly remembered and I missed.

I missed blogging... real blogging, and all of a sudden I missed you all- your visits, your lives and your kind words.

I need to come back here; because blogging helps me to not slowly slip away- like those smooth sands do from your hand.

I can't let it happen, can I? :).

On a possibly unrelated note, check this out- if you like? I have been working on it a bit, because however 'regular' my life is- sometimes I need to look back and see where I was and how far I have come from there. What do you think? Does it happen to you too? 


[Image Credit: my friend, Simz]
Related Posts with Thumbnails