Thursday, December 9, 2010 | By: Reenie

Hula Hoop Hoop

December’s here... two more weeks till the break!

If life is getting a little too hectic for you- do remind yourself to hang in there for dear life...

... or sanity. Your pick :)

I pick sanity, because that’s what I am lacking these days... and while we’re at it- some energy too... also some back massage- my back HURTS... and oh, some masala-chai please!

... and oh, it may be a good time to tell you all that I am still alive. I am just not around much- because while all is well, December does make me feel like a spinning top- the kind which is enchanting to look at and watch it slow down bit-by-bit while at the same time wondering when it will finally settle...

Life is so so busy these days...

So while I have this moment- Happy Holidays in advance, everyone. The holidays, for me, are not coming soon enough- but I’m happy anyway that they are just around the corner :)

[Image Credit: Crazy- this man in the photograph was Hula Hooping at the Bourke Street roadside when the snap was taken]
Related Posts with Thumbnails