Friday, December 31, 2010 | By: Reenie

An ounce of nothing

Maybe because I am in this weird mental state lately (don’t ask, long story), it is somewhat easier these days to blog about actions than thoughts

… I have been writing over here instead, once a week- but only if you call it writing- it is more ‘documenting’ than writing, I guess. But it helps me to focus on my life… to live intentionally and not by accident, to validate a few things…

… if you’re wondering where I am, feel free to read/ subscribe… there is some photography there too if you’re interested in that sort of thing.

... but otherwise- don’t bother…

just hang in here, if you please… :)

… because I know I will be back, but contrary to what I had thought initially- it may be a while till I do…

Till then.

[PS: Happy New Year!] 
Related Posts with Thumbnails