Monday, January 10, 2011 | By: Reenie

For a Friend

For lack of anything better that I can think of today, I’d like to own some wordswords of comfort, words that I can send out, words that’ll express, words that’ll reach out and soothe a friend in need- however little may be- but I’d like that more than anything else at this moment.

… the fact, though, remains and I am aware of it- that when the loss is so great- words are just that: wordsthey don’t heal, they don’t soothe… and sometimes do nothing else but bother.

So I’ll keep it simple:

I’m here… I don’t want to force myself on you, I don’t want to overwhelm you with meaningless nothings… but I’m here, even when my words are not- no matter however much I want them to, and I am reaching out- useless and mute perhaps- just in case you think I can help... somehow.
Related Posts with Thumbnails