Sunday, January 16, 2011 | By: Reenie

Sherkhan (52P # 3)

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch- Leo Dworken.





I kid you not when I say that Sher and I completely understand each other. Often our morning communication goes like this-

‘Morning, Shera!’
‘Mreeew… *rubbing on my legs*… mreeeeeow’
‘I know! I AM picking you up….’ [picking him up]
‘Meeeeow’
‘I know, baby… but it’s office day- I’ll have to go to work- but I’ll be back- okay?”
‘Meowhh….’ [which basically means ‘no, not okay’, but he comes around after a few cuddles]

Now one question before I go for today: 
How many of you have aligned yourself to the opinion that 'Reenie's gone bonkers!'? 



This post is a part of the 52 Photos Challenge. If you’d like to join in- go on and link up in comments... !




Related Posts with Thumbnails