Wednesday, February 9, 2011 | By: Reenie

Red and Gold

The nail-polish that I bought ‘oh-so-impulsively’ last week- turned out to be redder than I initially thought. It’s Maybelline’s Racy Red, you can just have a look here to know what I mean! Very RED, isn’t it?

So here I am now- with bright red fingertips- which is mostly okay and kinda cute- it’s just that in these moments of early morning when looking at the keyboard where my hands are storming around- forming words, letters and sentences with half my mind elsewhere- fleeting questions ‘fleet by’, questions like- ‘Whose nails are THOSE?! HOW RED ARE they?! Oh, they’re mine... oh dear!’

What can I say... RED has always been other people’s colour for me...

... unlike Golden- which, irrespective of if I like it or not, has always been so very effortlessly mine.

How about you though? What is the colour that is very effortlessly yours?
Related Posts with Thumbnails