Saturday, February 12, 2011 | By: Reenie

Social Saturday: Stylish Blog Award

A few months back, I got a Stylish Blog Award from my bloggie-friend Carol from Facing 50 with Humour  [I did try to link to the blog post awarding me, but it seems to be not there anymore].


Thank you Carol, I surely am very pleased to have been considered to be 'stylish'... [hehe!]

Now- to the rules of accepting the award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this.


2. Share 7 things about yourself.


3. Pay it forward to 15 great bloggers.



THE SEVEN THINGS:

1. When I need calming down, take me to some form of water- rain, storm, ocean, lake, river- it usually works.

2. I have a gift for numbers- sometimes I interprete... err... stuffs by numbers. To the extent that Sunday is 7, November is 11 and a Queen is 12...

3. I have toyed with ideas of having published words, simply because words are sometimes my effective source of solace; but decided against trying for it later- reasoning that I may not be bad with words, but I am not THAT good either... besides, we all need good hobbies and words can be mine.

4. I learnt karate while in high school. I think I have forgotten it all though.

5. I hate chocolates, muffins, cakes, doughnuts of almost any kind. I certainly do not have a sweet tooth. My least favourite flavour of ice-cream is Chocolate.

6. I am slightly Agoraphobic. I am terrified of roaches, spiders  and the sight of blood.

7. I am quiet, secretive and a freak for personal space... sometimes to an abnormal level.


PAYING IT FORWARD:

1. Anna at A Jobless Muse in her London Shoes

2. Kea at Musings on a Small Life

3. David at Our Inner Language

4. Sharon at Random Thoughts

5. Loree at Stories and Scribbles

6. Old Kitty at Ten Lives and Second Chances

7. Warm Sunshine at The Perfect Line

8. Shalmalee at The Soul

9. Harini at Unveiling Harini

10. Veggie-K at Vegetable Assassin

11. Shinjini at Modern Gypsy

12. Purple Butterfly at Confessions of an Idle Mind

13. Simz at Simz City

14. Brish at Snapshots

15. Agnes at Agnes' Pages

Yup, you are selected- but play only if you want to!

Thanks once again for the award, Carol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails