Saturday, March 19, 2011 | By: Reenie

Big Dreams, Small Life

19.03.2011

'Endeavor' has sailed today with Crazy at the captain's seat and Ron at his side... me and Ren- roaming here and there, doing this and that...

Murray has been pretty as ever and the sunlight abundant... The shining sunlight on the waves of Murray has been the most delightful!

For some moments, I had this thought.... that maybe I would not mind this life really...

... this gypsy life with a 'moving home'... after all I never really cared WHERE I lived, as long as I had a corner of my own- where I can perhaps sit with a mug of chai with some sort of water within my view and the Internet on my lap, thoughts flowing with no social obligation for small talks, polite nods and conversations...

... out and away from the obligations that typical human companies often bring.

I don't know if it will ever be possible for me- to own a boat and make it a home- with kitchens, toilets, beds, food-filled fridge- but the thought of it is fun... and dream-worthy...

... indeed.

... maybe someday; nothing wrong with BIG dreams after all :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


Related Posts with Thumbnails