Sunday, March 6, 2011 | By: Reenie

Birthdays [52p # 10]

I do not publicize my birth date.  

I do not have my birth date published on Facebook, I do not make birthday posts on Blogger, I do not make 'IT'S MY BIRTHDAY' tweets... I let the day pass as quietly as I can...

If you asked me why, I couldn't tell you. I don't know why... well, not entirely anyway... other than that I am a borderline paranoid person with semi-schizophrenic longing for personal space.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy when it is remembered; and to be honest I am not fussed if it's not. For me, it is just another day when I am another day older... besides- if I have to remind it, it is just the same as 'forgotten' anyway

Crazy remembers, and yet helps me keep it quite... Crazy is great with gifts too... that, or being the gadget girl that I am, I am in the right frequency with him...

... this year it was a MacBook Air and a nice quite dinner at home... surrounded by love from BOTH my boys. After all, if not for these little moments- how'd I be sure that it was indeed a good thing that I was born after all...

... and at the end of the day, no matter how differently we all like celebrating our birthdays, those little happy choice moments is what makes it a GOOD one :).




This post is a part of the 52 Photos Challenge. If you’d like to join in- go on and link up in comments... !

Related Posts with Thumbnails