Thursday, March 3, 2011 | By: Reenie

Ice and Water

I am cold... umm, are you cold too? I mean- those of you in this hemisphere [Southern, for the record]... the rest of the world is supposed to be cold at this time of the year, right?

I mean it’s Summer, and I know the thermometer is pointing to a pleasant 18c, I know the Sun is peeping out- but the fact remains- my hands are cold, feet icy and the shiver that is rising from somewhere deep within my chest...? ‘Brrr’ is the only word [which, too, is not really a word] I can say to that... and that too, rather unhappily.

Where did summer go? Has she gone off without saying goodbye or am I coming down with flu? Can I assume that the first did not happen and the second one will not? Come back, Summer. We’re not done with you yet!

I don’t think I can want to handle another winter just yet.
Related Posts with Thumbnails