Friday, March 11, 2011 | By: Reenie

Pitter Patter

Days are gradually getting shorter now.

It was the first time this year when I stepped out of the front door last week- and the sensor light turned itself on... and the realization hit me at the same time the chilly wind did:

... it was darker then than it was at the same time earlier morning, and colder too.

I am about to get those stockings out of the closet, and those full-sleeved shirts and light sweaters... True, it is an understatement that I don’t like the cold... but I can still try to look good!

I figured that I would rather be fashionable and miserable than just plain miserable!

Do remember please before the word ‘vain’ crosses your mind... Days, here, are getting shorter and we all have our own ways of dealing with the dark; and (sometimes) it is mine.

That's all :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails