Thursday, March 10, 2011 | By: Reenie

Series Spoonful: Potter v Cullens

Twilight Saga or Harry Potter for you? 

For me, it is Harry Potter... 

It is always Harry Potter... not in the 'Harry is my Love' kind of way, rather 'I wish there was a Hogwarts' way, or 'I wish this world was a little more *magical*' way.... 

No surprise here that as an avid reader of all Harry Potter books, and watcher of Harry Potter movies [well enough to know who played Cedric Diggory in the Harry Potter movie;) {It was the same person who played the *sparkling* vampire Edward Cullen in Twilight, btw- namely Robert Pattinson}] that...

.... I found this clip rather funny

But then, of course- I am not a Twilight fan, I do not like Edward Cullen and I don't care if vampires sparkle or not... nope, not one bit!

There is indeed a possibility that the Team Twilight may not find this clip very funny. Oops!

Haha... long live wit and sarcasm :); how dull the world would have been without either? 
Related Posts with Thumbnails