Friday, March 18, 2011 | By: Reenie

Serenity Now

18.03.2011

Sunshine, long drives, music, more sunshine, a riverboat called 'Endeavor'...

... a bunk bed facing a window... and here I am now watching the waves with the iPad on my lap...

We are not sailing today- rather we will start out tomorrow to the depths of the Murray river- but that does not make today unexciting... even the thought that I am surrounded by water, waves and river breeze makes me happy.

So while I savour some yummy citrusy mandarin while the same same breeze that is creating the waves on the river play with my hair...

I sort of know where I am.

I am on my way back to myself; and I needed the river to help me with the (at times) long- and still continuing- walk.

Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce Murray River to you...

For me, a delightful acquaintance with Murray today. After all, not many days in your life do you get to meet a brand new river!


PS: Wasn't it a grand idea to get the 3G SIM for the iPad before we started out? I think it was, because there are very few things in the world that can rival the serenity of this moment; AS WELL AS blogging about it too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails