Saturday, March 12, 2011 | By: Reenie

Social Saturday: Four Things

The lovely Loree had (not so) recently tagged me in the 'Four Things Meme'. 

Loree is a wonderful blogger from Malta... in her blog she shares many photos of the exotic country and writes a blog that is an absolute pleasure to read. Why don't you visit her? I can promise that you won't be disappointed if you do! 

Here's my (most boring) answers... brace yourself :)




Four Shows I Watch

I do not watch TV, so this will not be absolutely accurate... but yes- the following four, if they are on TV on the rare occasions when I happen to watch- let's just say I won't flip the channel or turn off the telly.

1. House

2. Big Bang Theory

3. Friends

4. Burn Notice


Four Things I Am Passionate About

1. Cats, specially my Sherkhan

2. My home

3. My personal space

4. My Crazy


Four Phrases I Say A Lot

1. Whetever...

2. Bleh... oh well..

3. Oh, don't tell me...

4. What the...


Four Things I’ve Learned From The Past

1. The more things change, the more they remain the same.

2. Yes, I can :).

3. Hope is the mother of disappointment; and a soul that cannot hope is one that's ailing.

4. Sanity is overrated.


Four Places I’d Like To Go

1. New Zealand

2. Egypt

3. Maldives

4. Caribbean Islands


Four Things I Did Yesterday

1. Worked

2. Studied for my CPA qualifications

3. Watched sunrise

4. Ate left over food :D


Four Things I’m Looking Forward To

1. Our houseboat trip to Echuka

2. Our Australian Citizenship

3. Labour Day- Anzac Day long weekend

4. The Boy's Degree


Four Things I Love About Winter

1. The long shadows

2. Skirts, Stockings and Long Jackets

3. Quilts and Doonas

4. Winter birds


Four Things On My Wish List

1. The perfect shade of nail polish

2. A few million dollars

3. A house by the Beach

4. A huge shoe wardrobe FULL OF SHOES!


And now I need to tag four other blogs. I am trying to choose four that I have not tagged in the recent times, so come play and spread the fun!

1. Jacqueline at Jacqueline's Cat House

2. Meera at Romancing Life



[Rules: If you are tagged and would like to play- then say a line or two about the blog that has awarded you with a autolink to that blog, give your answers, tag four bloggers of your choice. Simple!] 
Related Posts with Thumbnails