Wednesday, April 13, 2011 | By: Reenie

Baby, it’s cold outside...

It is cold today.

... very cold- for me at least [8c; for the record: any temperature in single digits is cold for me]- the kind that gives me a headache, makes me crave for a cup of warm soup and turns me into a useless mash of shivering fleshes and clunking bones...

I would leave work early today, if it didn’t mean that I’d have to step out in this cold and if I wasn’t so tired. I wish someone made me hot chicken soup and magically teleported me home.

... or gave me something to combat this insane lethargy and then made me hot chicken soup and magically teleported me home.

Meanwhile, please do me a little favour: if Summer has gone your way, enjoy her to the fullest- will you? She deserves it...

... and so do YOU.
Related Posts with Thumbnails