Tuesday, April 19, 2011 | By: Reenie

A Patch of Rough

I am making it official... I am taking a break from blogging.

I will be back though... may be... possibly... in all likelihood. I say it because I always have. It may be a week, a month, a year, a few years... it may even be tomorrow.

But today I am pondering a possibility of a healthy break- without any guilt or deadlines in my mind- with every effort to re-find a little bit of myself first... I have not been able to for quite some time now.

Let’s see how I go, shall we?

Meanwhile if you need to contact me, need my help, need to catch up with me or even ever... maybe... miss me- consider sending me a note at emcie at y7mail dot com or my Gmail, the pleasure will be all mine.

Till we meet again, FAREWELL.
Related Posts with Thumbnails