Tuesday, May 31, 2011 | By: Reenie

Epic

Mistakes and follies, loves and hates, likes and dislikes, health and sickness… most of the times though- none of those; just polite indifference.

Emotions- some little ones and some strong… they float and they take shapes and colours- the shapes are now circles and the colours are light, they begin where it ends and ends where it begins… they stay with me- always and never.

Pirates of the Caribbean’ is in the theatres this week and ‘The Lord of the Rings’ is in my Kindle. Pirates can wait, while I get to know the Hobbits… or maybe not- maybe I can have the Pirates and the Hobbits; who said I need to choose?

Up until now, I never knew of the rich world Tolkien had created with his pen and his brain… Why did everyone keep telling me to not even attempt to read ‘The Lord of the Rings’ because it is ‘boring’?! More importantly, why did I listen?

I’m not unhappy anymore; and I am no longer feeling the urge to run away. I am, once again, absorbing it in so that I am a part of it as it is mine. Those hard red squares are now light yellow wiggly circles… it’s all blending in.

… and that’s a good thing, mostly.
Related Posts with Thumbnails