Monday, May 9, 2011 | By: Reenie

Wintry

… this morning Sher woke me up… and then, we walked and trotted around the house on our two legs and four… to turn the heater on… to sit on the sofa for a while… to meow and coo… to purr, knead and cuddle… all of it just for a little while.

… then, I had to get out of our little comfy den to the bad, cold, frosty, chilly world…

… like the rest of the world. I’m not special, I know :).

… but yes, Melbourne is frosty these days- bed socks are out, heaters are turned full-on all day, instant soups are back in the grocery list as cold coffee is out… I bought a few nice stockings and covered shoes- outdoors is slightly better after that, but even then… Winter is not really my season.

It feels strange to think that in another hemisphere, Winter- the season that feels so alien to me now- was the season that I was born in…


PS: Hope the weather’s better over where you are :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Related Posts with Thumbnails