Saturday, September 10, 2011 | By: Reenie

I'd rather be a comma... than a fullstop... *

I have been on a Coldplay spree. 

It may have been brought on by the upcoming release of their new song... or, as always, just plain and simple Chris Martin. I have always had this (not-so) secret crush on him anyway :). Too bad he is married to the gorgeous Gwyneth Paltrow and I, of course, do not stand a chance... LOL!

A girl can dream though, no harm in that :).

It's been a good day. Because even all else aside- Coldplay or not, Chris Martin or not- there is very few things in this world that is as good as a lazy Saturday... and that is exactly how my today has been.

Before I go today, something for you to listen to... [even if you think Coldplay is not your cup of tea :), it definitely is mine- and I think this song ROCKS!]...



All I need now is a few more days like this and a few more songs like that- and I will be as good as new :)

*Title Courtesy: Every Teardrop is a Waterfall- Coldplay. 



Related Posts with Thumbnails