Sunday, September 11, 2011 | By: Reenie

Nobody said it was easy; no one ever said it would be so hard*

In my recent effort to write (if only) a few lines everyday, I have again realized how empty my brain is these days... it's strange, in a way, I guess... and not something who has never suffered from clinical depression will understand... at least, not fully.

It's not as dark as it is foggy; not quite as much pain or sorrow as much it is just... numbness. In my head, on my bad days, all voices are muffled and even if they were not, I could not care less anyway...

... and the 'awake' state on those days is much like the 'slumber' state... not fully awake, not fully sleeping; and not quite there either.

So... yeah, as I was saying, the brain is still empty; and yet the fog is clearing... I can tell, can't you? :)

*Title credit: The Scientist by Coldplay. 


Related Posts with Thumbnails