Thursday, September 1, 2011 | By: Reenie

Not Half Enough

You know what they say about depression, right? They say ‘admit you have a problem… and half your problem is gone’. Well… maybe not in so many words, but that definitely is the gist… but do notice, will you, it says ‘half’...?

Now, I admit it. I have a problem: I have gotten myself into a rut… or in a dark long tunnel… or in a cave where the sunlight cannot find a way to.


How? I honestly don’t know. I guess I lost my way while walking into the woods… or maybe I fell into a cavity of some sort while I wasn’t paying attention… may be that is how my insides always were under the façade that somehow washed away

But that’s beside the point. It’s rather the other half of the problem, per se, that leaves me clueless... because I so want to come out of this tunnel/ cave/ phase/ whatever… I really do.

… I just have no bloody idea how to.



Related Posts with Thumbnails