Friday, September 9, 2011 | By: Reenie

Something.... Anything....

I have said my goodbyes to uni-brows and bushy eyebrows today. After a short visit to the salon- I look and feel slightly more 'human' than I did in weeks, maybe months even. It's strange how burdened those extra bits of 'hair' can make you feel! I gather it's better to be miserable in style (as Agnes had put it quite some time back in a comment to one of my posts) than otherwise. I'm aiming for that. Wish me luck, quick! Wish me luck coz I need it... it's just too easy to get me down these days :).

In other news, I am eagerly waiting for the new Coldplay song, Paradise, that's coming out on the September 12.


Only one teaser of the lyrics that was released today:

When she was just a girl she expected the world, but it flew away from her reach...
... so she ran away in her sleep and dreamed of paradise...

Sad, yet beautiful. Melancholy, yet resonating.... much like many other things in the world that make and break LIFE, don't you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails