Sunday, February 19, 2012 | By: Reenie

The more you know the less you feel, some pray for and others steal; blessings are not just for the ones who kneel... luckily*

There is a life growing inside of me... it's been about twenty-ish weeks that I've known- and yet each time I think of it, I'm amazed all over again.

It's been a few weeks that I have started to feel that life move, kick and probably do something much more drastic (like may be ballet or somersault? It feels like it sometimes, to be honest). These days I put my hand on my tummy each time I feel it move- I think I feel little 'heels' pushing against me, but I can't be sure.


This is all so new for me.

... but every now and then- I do tell myself that this little nest of mine is going to have a new tiny person. And who knows, may be one of these days the thought will cease to seem so unreal and scary too?


*Title Credit: City of Blinding Lights by U2
Related Posts with Thumbnails