Wednesday, April 18, 2012 | By: Reenie

Stories told, Stories untold

 I have finally hired a gardener. He starts this weekend- my first step to getting my house in some kind of shape before the big change arrives- the garden.

… and then the bedroom 3, then the nursery… busy busy busy times ahead.

On a related note, I- for the life of me- could NEVER find my heart in gardening. I can’t help but feel that I must have something fundamentally wrong with me- after all, I am yet to meet another person who LOATHES gardening half as much as I do!

… also cooking… not that I do not cook for pleasure ever, but the majority of times- cooking, to me, is nothing but a chore. I know, I too am convinced I have the ‘creative chip’ missing from my brain!

On a semi-related note, my new gardener looks like a childhood friend of mine- one that I recently found on Facebook after 20+ years of no contact and it brought back a flood of memories of a life mostly forgotten.

Life can be such a plot for a great story at times, don’t you think?
Related Posts with Thumbnails