Wednesday, May 2, 2012 | By: Reenie

Hellos and Goodbyes

There is a friendship that I have finally let go.


Actually, it was not just me; it was rather equally me and him- and I cannot pinpoint when exactly it happened- but I have no doubt in my mind that it did. Yes, there were waters under the bridge- but the friendship was much bigger than the waters combined, at least that’s what I thought.

The last time I wrote to him was back in December (after about a year of silence). I let him know of the pregnancy, not many people knew of it back then. I thought he deserved to know from me before the whole world knows and eager little birds take it as their duties to ‘update’ him of the latest developments of my life.

His silence since then probably means that he does not care much about keeping me as a friend.

and that’s okay. I kinda knew it anyway.

I just had to be sure before writing it off my books.
Related Posts with Thumbnails