Monday, May 7, 2012 | By: Reenie

The Vibe

One part of growing up is realizing that you have more friends than you think

... or less- depending on your own personality type, I guess. My theory is that if you are quite, reserved, mildly-cynical and choosy about making new friends- the first probably applies to you more; if you are not- then probably the second.

I’m the first type and I am beginning to consider myself as lucky at this stage of my life :). It’s like the friends were there all along, it just took me SO LONG to see! I am beginning to see things like- love, friendship and care- in places I have not really looked before. They were there all along and I’m glad I did look now, because it’s such a pleasant surprise. I wish there were enough words to describe how pleasant

but it’s okay even if there are no words… because sometimes words do a poor job in describing things of the heart.

I think this is one of those.
Related Posts with Thumbnails