Sunday, November 11, 2012 | By: Reenie

... the world forgetting, by the the world forgot...

They say a picture says a thousand words. I do not have a thousand words- so may be I'll just share a picture and let it do the talking?

Yup! Here goes:

This is just to say that my life has not been all that bad actually; I realize the last post was heavy. It was just one of those things. I'm okay, really.

And yes, the 'girl' in me found it absolutely great that I got to use a good part of the $100 gift card that my work gave me buying... wait for it... baby clothes... ta daaaa!!! Lol.

... Yup, yesterday... that's when Crazy took this picture. Shopping makes me happy, can you tell?

Life changes... but I'm not making it up when I say shopping for baby clothes is fun as!

Yes, it is. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise ;).

[Title Credit: Alexander Pope, Eliosa to Abelard- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind].

 

Related Posts with Thumbnails