1. I gave up on categorizing my blog; all I know now is that this blog exists because I like to write :)
2. If my life were a novel, you'd probably like to read it on your way to work- in a public transport- just something random and light to fill your times with.
3. I do not have many friends, only a few good ones.
4. I hate generlization of any kind, any shape, any colour.
5. I read many journals. I use Google Reader- and frequently subscribe (and unsubscribe) to random strangers' blogs. I believe in drama-free reading. There should not be any obligation in online reading.
6. I am a cat person.
7. I opine that the blogs I display on my sidebar are worth reading. If yours is there- I may have added you for at least one or all of these reasons: you are my friend, I 'connect' to you, I like you and you have my blog on YOUR sidebar, you are a blog-hub, you are my cat :).
8. I am shy and reclusive. More often than not, I prefer keeping to myself and not participate. I see nothing wrong in that.
9. I prefer to stay anonymous over the www-land. I use fictional names for real characters when I blog about them.
10. I gather it's okay to differ and people to lead their lives as they please. I never thought I'd have to push my opinions down someone's throat... but, this applies to you too. Please do not try to push yours down mine :)
11. I find it hard to forgive and forget.
12. I am an atheist. I respect your stance on religion- but I expect the same from you. I do not believe you are on a higher moral ground than I am just because you have a God. Respect is often mutual.
13. Contents of this blog is baked freshly about 3 to 4 times a week, straight from the beautiful Australia :).
14. Even after getting as cynical as I do at times, I do believe in love.
15. I feed on sunlight.
16. I admit my mistakes. I find it hard to respect those who do not.
17. I'd pick a book over a movie any day.
18. I prefer being taken seriously- but I'm not too fussed if I am not; it's your prerogative. Just as it's my prerogative how I 'take' you.
19. I think a sense of humour of the 'subtle' kind, is the best.
20. It took me 6 months to come up with an 'About' page.
21. I love shoes, bags, sunglasses and pretty clothes... I'm pretty 'shallow' that way :)
22. If you have your own artwork that you'd like featured in this blog- please contact me at emcie at y7mail dot com. I do not charge anything to feature pretty and tasteful artwork that (however loosely) matches with my blog posts... but they'll have to match- so there may be a wait till it shows up... and then, there may not be.
21 hours ago